SERVINGS: 40 Servings
4 lbs Monsoon Kitchens® (MK) Tikka Masala Sauce
7 lbs extra firm tofu cubed and fried (one inch dice)
3 lbs peeled and dice potatoes (one inch dice)
½ to ¾ cup vegetable oil
½ to ¾ cup garlic
- Thaw Monsoon Kitchens® Tikka Masala Sauce in the refrigerator (do not thaw in water bath to prevent yogurt from separating).
- Heat oil and sauté garlic until golden.
- Add Monsoon Kitchens® Tikka Masala Sauce and simmer.
- Add potatoes and some water so the sauce is not too thick.
- Cook until and potatoes are cooked tender.
- Add tofu and stir until heated thoroughly.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve with basmati rice or naan.