Vegetarian • Gluten Free
Case Pack: 2 – 4 lb. bags; 64 servings per case
Tikka Masala Sauce is a rich, fragrant, creamy tomato sauce that is one of our most popular sauces. Serve with chicken for a signature dish.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Tomato Paste, Plain Low-Fat Yogurt (Cultured Low-Fat Milk and Nonfat Milk Solids, Active Cultures), Cream, Canola Oil, Spices, Garlic, Ginger, Salt, Sugar, Tapioca Starch, Paprika, Dried Fenugreek Leaves.
- Thaw Monsoon Kitchens (MK) Tikka Masala Sauce in the refrigerator (do not thaw in hot water bath to prevent yogurt from spoiling.)
- Use recipe on label to make Chicken Tikka Masala or empty product into container and heat to an internal temperature of 165° F.
- Refrigerate unused portion and use within 10 days. Do not refreeze.
- Use MK Tikka Masala Sauce to make Chicken Tikka Masala
- Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza
- Tikka Masala Macaroni and Cheese
- Butter Chicken
- Add to traditional pasta sauces for added zing
- Mix with soups for added flavor
Do not place bag in steamer. Failure to follow directions could result in injury and loss of product.
Use caution as product may be hot. Appliances vary. Adjust cooking times as needed.
*Product must be cooked thoroughly to 165º F for food safety and quality.