For Tandoori Shrimp or Chicken:
4 lbs Monsoon Kitchens® (MK) Tandoori Marinade
12 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast or peeled shrimp
julienne strips of red and yellow bell pepper
fruits (orange wedges or mango slices)
cooked tandoori shrimp or chicken strips
2 lbs Monsoon Kitchens® (MK) Tamarind Chutney
1 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup lime or lemon juice
- Marinate chicken or shrimp in Monsoon Kitchens Tandoori Marinade for 4-6 hours.
- Either bake at 350º F or sauté marinated shrimp or chicken in oil until cooked.
- Cut strips of tandoori chicken for the salad and set aside. Use shrimp as whole.
- Whisk Monsoon Kitchens Tandoori Marinade with vegetable oil and lime juice to make dressing and set aside.
- Chop lettuce for salad.
- Toss ingredients for salad except cilantro leaves with chutney dressing as needed.
- Plate the salad and serve tandoori chicken or shrimp on top of salad.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves.