Vegetarian • Gluten Free
Case Pack: 2 – 4 lb. bags; 128 servings per case
Tandoor is a traditional clay oven from Northern India in which chicken, meats and vegetables are cooked after marinating in a delicious yogurt based marinade. Our marinade is ready to use and creates exotic dishes that you can prepare in oven or on a grill. All natural, no artificial ingredients or preservatives.
INGREDIENTS: Plain Low-Fat Yogurt (Cultured Low-Fat Milk and Nonfat Milk Solids, Active Cultures), Canola Oil, Lime Juice, Spices, Garlic, Ginger, Tapioca Starch, Salt, Jalapeño Peppers, Cilantro, Red Beet ([Color], Natural Glycerine, Water, Maltodextrin, Ascorbic Acid, Natural Extractives of Beet), Annatto ([Color], Canola Oil, Datem, Natural Extractives of Annatto Seed), Dried Fenugreek Leaves, Black Salt.
- Thaw Monsoon Kitchens (MK) Tandoori Marinade in the refrigerator (Do not thaw in hot water bath to prevent yogurt from separating).
- Follow recipe on the label to marinate protein of choice.
- Refrigerate unused portions and use within 5 days. Do not refreeze.
- Use MK Tandoori Marinade to make tandoori chicken wings.
- Stir into meatloaf for an added zing.