SERVINGS: 8 Servings
1/4 cup Monsoon Kitchens® (MK) Tamarind Chutney
2 Tbs. Balsamic Vinegar glaze
1/2 tsp Freshly cracked pepper
8 oz. Herb goat cheese
Salad greens or Arugula
- In a sauce pan heat Monsoon Kitchens® Tamarind Chutney and balsamic glaze until slightly thickened. Add black pepper and cool.
- Cut Peaches in half, remove the seed and brush with olive oil.
- Grill peach halves over medium heat for 6-8 minutes until slightly charred but not burnt. Brush peaches with the chutney .glaze and grill another couple of minutes
- Slice peaches and serve over a bed of Arugula or salad greens.
- Crumble goat cheese over peaches and drizzle left over glaze.