SERVINGS: 4 Oz. Servings
1 c Grilled corn kernels one cob of corn
1/2 c Diced boiled potato 1 small Russet potato
1/4 c Dried cranberries
1/4 c Sliced Scallions mix of green and white parts
1/2 c Diced Ripe Mangoes
2 Tbs. Chopped cilantro
2 Tbsp. Monsoon Kitchens® (MK) Tamarind Chutney
2 Tbsp. Monsoon Kitchens® (MK) Cilantro Chutney
2 Tbsp. Salad or vegetable Oil
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Grill corn on medium heat for 6-7 minutes till all the corn kernels are charred but not burnt.
- Cool and remove kernels by a knife or kernel remover.
- Boil one potato in its jacket until soft. Cool, peel and dice small.
- Peel mango and dice small.
- Slice green and white parts of scallions to ½ cm thickness.
- Make the Chutney dressing by mixing Monsoon Kitchens® Tamarind Chutney, Monsoon Kitchens® Cilantro Chutney, salad or vegetable oil, and black pepper.
- To make salad, mix all ingredients and toss in Chutney dressing as needed.
- Serve over salad greens or by itself.