1/2 Bag Monsoon Kitchens® Curry Sauce
2 Quart Heavy Cream
8 oz. Sour Cream
1 TBS Whole Cumin Seeds
2 TBS Canola Oil
1 lbs. Cooked Diced Potato
1 lbs. Frozen Cauliflower Florets
1 lbs. IQF Mixed Vegetables
1/2 oz. Salt
1/4 oz. Chopped Cilantro
2 oz. Raisins
2 oz. Slivered Almonds
- Mix Monsoon Kitchens Curry Sauce with Heavy Cream and Sour Cream and bring to a boil.
- Simmer Sauce mix until slightly thick and add salt and keep aside.
- Heat oil, sauté Cumin Seeds, add vegetables and salt. When vegetables are 75% done, add the sauce mixture.
- Mix and hold hot for service
- Garnish with each: Chopped Cilantro, Slivered Almonds, and Raisins