4 lbs Monsoon Kitchens® (MK) Vindaloo Sauce
7 lbs chicken pieces (white & dark meat)
3 lbs peeled and cubed potatoes – one inch size
½ – ¾ cup vegetable oil
½ – ¾ cup minced garlic
- Thaw Monsoon Kitchens® Vindaloo Sauce in the refrigerator or in hot water bath.
- Heat oil and sauté garlic until golden.
- Add chicken and sauté until chicken is cooked and not pink any more.
- Add Monsoon Kitchens® Vindaloo Sauce and simmer.
- Add potatoes and some water so the sauce is not too thick.
- Cook until beef and potatoes are cooked.
- Remove in hotel pan and garnish with chopped cilantro .
- Serve with plain boiled basmati rice or naan.