Vegan • Gluten Free
Case Pack: 2 – 4 lb. bags; 64 servings per case
Vindaloo sauce is goan sauce from the southwest coast of India. It represents spicy, sour and sweet, all at once; our sauce captures all flavors with tempered heat levels. All natural, no artificial ingredients or preservatives.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Onions, Tomato Paste, Canola Oil, Garlic, Ginger, Spices, Jalapeño Peppers, Salt, Sugar, White Vinegar, Tamarind Concentrate, Turmeric.
- haw Monsoon Kitchens (MK) Vindaloo Sauce in the refrigerator or hot water bath.
- Use recipe on label to make chicken vindaloo or empty product into container and heat to an internal temperature of 165° F.
- Refrigerate unused portion and use within 5 days. Do not refreeze.
- Combine MK Vindaloo Sauce with coconut milk for a mild flavored curry for seafood or chicken
- Simmer mini meatballs in sauce to get a spicy, sweet and sour appetizer
Do not place bag in steamer. Failure to follow directions could result in injury and loss of product.
Use caution as product may be hot. Appliances vary. Adjust cooking times as needed.
*Product must be cooked thoroughly to 165º F for food safety and quality.