4 lbs. Monsoon Kitchens (MK) Curry Sauce
8 lbs. frozen or canned black-eyed peas (drained and rinsed)
2 lbs. peeled and diced potatoes (one inch dice)
½ – ¾ cups vegetable oil
- Thaw Monsoon Kitchens® Curry Sauce in the refrigerator or hot water bath.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add potatoes and sauté until browned.
- Add Monsoon Kitchens® Curry Sauce and black-eyed peas, bring to a boil.
- Simmer until the curry is heated and potatoes are tender.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with basmati rice or naan.