SERVINGS: 6 – 4 oz. Servings
2 cups Diced boiled potatoes one large potato or two small russet potato
1/2 cup Grilled corn kernels one corn of cob
1/4 cup Mayonnaise low fat or regular
1 tsp Dijon mustard plain or grainy
1/2 tsp Celery seeds
1/4 cup Chopped scallions white and green parts
1/4 cup Chopped celery
1 Hard- boiled diced egg
1/4 cup Monsoon Kitchens® (MK) Cilantro Chutney
- Peel potato, cut in fourths and put it in a sauce pan, cover with water and boil until potatoes are cooked.
- Drain the potatoes, cool and dice small.
- Grill corn on medium heat for 6-7 minutes until all the kernels are charred but not burnt.
- Mix all the ingredients for the salad in a bowl, including Monsoon Kitchens Cilantro Chutney. Mix well.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 4 hours to cool completely.
- Serve cold.
To reduce the fat content, substitute half the mayonnaise with non-fat or low-fat yogurt to the mix. It might affect the mouth feel but won’t affect the taste