Vegan • Gluten Free
Case Pack: 2 – 4 lb. bags; 180 pieces per case; 90 servings per case
Pakoras are Indian fritters that are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. They are made with delicious mix of vegetables and spices. Pakoras can be served either as an appetizer, filling for a sandwich or a wrap, croutons for a salad or just a vegetarian side dish. Serve with any of our Chutneys. All natural, no artificial ingredients or preservatives.
INGREDIENTS: Onions, Potatoes (Potatoes, Dextrose, Disodium Pyrophosphate [maintains color], Potassium Sorbate [maintains freshness]), Chickpea Flour (Split Chana Dal Flour), Spinach, Cauliflower, Spices, Jalapeño Peppers, Salt, Modified Food Starch, Corn Starch.
Do not thaw pakoras.
For best results always use clean oil. Dirty oil will make Pakoras dark. The finished product should look golden brown in color.
- Fill deep fryer 1/2 full with cooking oil and preheat to 350º F.
- Cover bottom of deep fryer basket with 30-40 pakoras. Carefully lower basket into hot oil. Flash fry at 325º F for 1 minute.
- Place fried pakoras on greased baking sheet and finish off in the oven until heated thoroughly*.
- Pakoras should not be over cooked as they turn dark. Drain and serve pakoras with any Monsoon Kitchens chutney.
- Preheat air fryer.
- Fill air fryer basket with a single layer of frozen pakoras. Cook pakoras at 350º F on FROZEN setting for 10 minutes. Pause and shake halfway through cooking time*.
- Drain and serve pakoras with any Monsoon Kitchens chutney
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Place frozen pakoras on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes until heated thoroughly*,
- Serve pakoras with any Monsoon Kitchens chutney.
Use caution as filling may be hot. Appliances vary. Adjust cooking times as needed.
*Product must be cooked thoroughly to 165º F for food safety and quality.