Vegan • Gluten Free
Case Pack: 2 – 4 lb. bags; 25 servings per case
Alu Chole is a very traditional and wholesome North Indian (Punjabi) dish made with potatoes (alu) and garbanzo beans (chole) in a spicy onion-tomato sauce. Some call it Chana Masala. Chana means garbanzo beans and masala means spicy gravy. All natural, no artificial ingredients or preservatives.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Garbanzo Beans, Potatoes, Onions, Tomato Paste, Canola Oil, Ginger, Spices, Salt, Garlic, Jalapeno Pepper, Cilantro.
- Thaw Monsoon Kitchens (MK) Alu Chole in the refrigerator or hot water bath.
- Empty product into container and heat to an internal temperature of 165° F.
- Refrigerate unused portion and use within 3 days. Do not refreeze.
- Puree MK Alu Chole slightly and use as a dip for grilled flat bread.
- Use as a sauce for vegetarian lasagna.
- Use to make Alu Chole Crostini.
- Use to make a filling for a vegan wrap.
- Can be used as vegan entrée over rice, or a vegan side.
- Serve with Naan or Basmati Rice for a satisfying vegetarian meal.
Do not place bag in steamer. Failure to follow directions could result in injury and loss of product.
Use caution as product may be hot. Appliances vary. Adjust cooking times as needed.
*Product must be cooked thoroughly to 165º F for food safety and quality.