Mumbai’s favorite street food, Pao Bhaji (pow baw-jee) is a spicy preparation of vegetables, a generous dose of fresh tomatoes, a dollop of butter and warm soft rolls with onion and cilantro garnish.
4 lbs Monsoon Kitchens® (MK) Pao Bhaji
25-30 potato rolls or slider buns
1/2 lb butter
2 cups chopped red onions
2 cups chopped cilantro
2 cups chopped tomatoes
- Heat Monsoon Kitchens Pao Bhaji in a steamer or hot water bath.
- Remove contents from container and place on center of Mongolian Grill, add butter and heat.
- Place slider buns in circle around Monsoon Kitchens Pao Bhaji to heat.
- Add butter to sauté buns.
- Serve 2 slider buns with desired amount of Monsoon Kitchens Pao Bhaji and garnish with onions and chopped cilantro.