Vegan • Gluten Free
Case Pack: 2 – 4 lb. bags; 25 servings per case
A tasty North Indian dish made with yellow lentils. The name derives from the term “tadka” or “tarka” which is a preparation using ingredients cooked in a spiced oil. All natural, no artificial ingredients or preservatives
INGREDIENTS: Water, Toor Dal, Onions, Tomato Paste, Masoor Dal, Moong Dal, Canola Oil, Garlic, Cilantro, Ginger, Salt, Spices, Jalapeño Peppers, Red Chili Peppers, Paprika, Turmeric.
- Thaw Monsoon Kitchens (MK) Tarka Dal in the refrigerator or hot water bath.
- Empty product into container and heat to an internal temperature of 165° F.
- Refrigerate unused portion and use within 3 days. Do not refreeze.
- Use MK Tarka Dal as a base to make lentil soups
- Use as a vegan burrito filling
- Serve with Basmati Rice for a vegan meal
Do not place bag in steamer. Failure to follow directions could result in injury and loss of product.
Use caution as product may be hot. Appliances vary. Adjust cooking times as needed.
*Product must be cooked thoroughly to 165º F for food safety and quality.