Vegan • Gluten Free
Case Pack: 2 – 4 lb. bags; 25 servings per case
Rajmah is another culinary gift from Punjab – the bread basket of India. Rajmah is a wholesome red kidney bean curry, traditionally served with plain boiled basmati rice. The meaty texture of the kidney beans makes it a great vegan substitute for chili. A touch of Garam Masala enhances its tangy and bold flavors. All natural, no artificial ingredients or preservatives.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Kidney Beans, Tomato Paste, Onions, Canola Oil, Ginger, Garlic, Spices, Salt, Sugar, Dried Fenugreek Leaves.
- Thaw Monsoon Kitchens (MK) Rajmah in the refrigerator or hot water bath.
- Empty product into container and heat to an internal temperature of 165° F.
- Refrigerate unused portion and use within 3 days. Do not refreeze.
- Serve MK Rajmah with basmati rice for a satisfying vegan North Indian meal.
- Use as a spicy vegan chili.
- A good substitute for meat in a taco salad.
Do not place bag in steamer. Failure to follow directions could result in injury and loss of product.
Use caution as product may be hot. Appliances vary. Adjust cooking times as needed.
*Product must be cooked thoroughly to 165º F for food safety and quality.