Vegetarian • Gluten Free
Case Pack: 2 – 4 lb. bags; 25 servings per case
Pao Bhaji is India’s street food. A serving of Pao Bhaji consists of the bhaji (a potato based curry) and the pao (often a hamburger roll) toasted and garnished with coriander and slices of onions. Just add your own roll or bun to Monsoon Kitchens (MK) Pao Bhaji the result is a convenient, tasty, vegetarian sandwich. All natural, no artificial ingredients or preservatives.
INGREDIENTS: Potatoes (Potatoes, Dextrose, Disodium Pyrophosphate [maintains color]), Tomatoes, Water, Onions, Green Peas, Cauliflower, Canola Oil, Green Bell Peppers, Tomato Paste, Salt, Butter (Sweet Cream, Natural Flavor), Garlic, Ginger, Spices, Jalapeño Peppers, Cilantro, Turmeric, Dried Fenugreek Leaves. CONTAINS: Milk
- Thaw MK Pao Bhaji in the refrigerator or hot water bath.
- Empty product into container and heat to an internal temperature of 165° F.
- Refrigerate unused portion and use within 3 days. Do not refreeze.
- A tasty Indian street food MK Pao Bhaji makes lip smacking vegan filling for sandwiches/wraps.
- Make Indian-style sloppy joes.
Do not place bag in steamer. Failure to follow directions could result in injury and loss of product.
Use caution as product may be hot. Appliances vary. Adjust cooking times as needed.
*Product must be cooked thoroughly to 165º F for food safety and quality.