Vegetarian • Gluten Free
Case Pack: 2 – 4 lb. bags; 25 servings per case
Although Palak (spinach) Paneer (cheese) is a staple on the menus of Indian restaurants throughout the world, it is served only on special occasions in North Indian homes. We at Monsoon Kitchens bring you this delicious spinach dish in its authentic form so you can serve something special to your customers anytime. All natural, no artificial ingredients or preservatives.
INGREDIENTS: Spinach, Water, Paneer Cheese (Milk, Vinegar, Lactic Acid, Canola Oil), Broccoli, Tomato Paste, Onions, Milk Powder (Lactose, Non-Dairy Creamer, Whole Milk Powder, Nonfat Dry Milk), Canola Oil, Spices, Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Baking Soda, Black Salt.
- Thaw Monsoon Kitchens (MK) Palak Paneer in the refrigerator or hot water bath.
- Empty product into container and heat to an internal temperature of 165° F.
- Refrigerate unused portion and use within 3 days. Do not refreeze.
- Serve MK Palak Paneer with basmati rice or naan for a satisfying vegetarian meal.
- Serve with grilled meats.
- Use as a sauce for pizza.
Do not place bag in steamer. Failure to follow directions could result in injury and loss of product.
Use caution as product may be hot. Appliances vary. Adjust cooking times as needed.
*Product must be cooked thoroughly to 165º F for food safety and quality.