Vegan • Gluten Free
Case Pack: 2 – 4 lb. bags; 25 servings per case
Eggplant (Baigan) sautéed in a rich, sweet and sour sauce fragrant with spices from the Bengal region of India. This is served as a side dish with an Indian meal. This eggplant dish makes an excellent base on which to serve either grilled chicken or fish. All natural, no artificial ingredients or preservatives.
INGREDIENTS: Eggplant, Water, Onions, Tomato Paste, Canola Oil, Sugar, Spices, Salt, White Vinegar, Tamarind Concentrate, Turmeric, Black Salt, Mango Powder.
- Thaw Monsoon Kitchens (MK) Khatte Meethe Baigan in the refrigerator or hot water bath.
- Empty product into container and heat to an internal temperature of 165° F.
- Refrigerate unused portion and use within 3 days. Do not refreeze.
- Top grilled meats with MK Khatte Meethe Baigan.
- Cook until sauce thickens and use to make crostini.
- Use to make Indian inspired vegetarian lasagna.
- Serve as a vegan side dish.
Do not place bag in steamer. Failure to follow directions could result in injury and loss of product.
Use caution as product may be hot. Appliances vary. Adjust cooking times as needed.
*Product must be cooked thoroughly to 165º F for food safety and quality.