Case Pack: 2 – 4 lb. bags; 25 servings per case
Cooked in a fragrant and creamy rich tomato sauce, our Chicken in Tikka Masala Sauce rivals dishes of the same name served in fine Indian restaurants. It has become a favorite among Monsoon Kitchens’ customers.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken (Chicken, Water, Potato Starch, Salt), Water, Tomato Paste, Plain Low-Fat Yogurt (Cultured Low-Fat Milk and Nonfat Milk Solids, Active Cultures), Cream, Canola Oil, Spices, Corn Starch, Garlic, Ginger, Salt, Sugar, Paprika, Dried Fenugreek Leaves.
- Thaw Monsoon Kitchens (MK) Chicken in Tikka Masala Sauce in the refrigerator (do not thaw in hot water bath to prevent yogurt from spoiling).
- Empty product into container and heat to an internal temperature of 165° F.
- Refrigerate unused portion and use within 10 days. Do not refreeze.
- Serve with basmati rice or naan.
- Serve with Basmati Rice
- Chicken Tikka Masala Macaroni and Cheese
- Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza
Do not place bag in steamer. Failure to follow directions could result in injury and loss of product.
Use caution as product may be hot. Appliances vary. Adjust cooking times as needed.
*Product must be cooked thoroughly to 165º F for food safety and quality.