Vegetarian • Gluten Free
Case Pack: 2 – 4 lb. bags; 64 servings per case
Butter Sauce is as an utterly buttery delicious sauce made with tomatoes, cream, butter and very aromatic spices. It is used to make the decadent Butter Chicken which is the most popular chicken dish in India.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Tomato Paste, Onions, Butter (Sweet Cream, Natural Flavoring), Cream (Heavy Cream, Milk), Canola Oil, Garlic, Spices, Sugar, Salt, Ginger, Tapioca Starch, Black Salt, Dried Fenugreek Leaves, Paprika.
- Thaw Monsoon Kitchens (MK) Butter Sauce in the refrigerator or in cold water (do not thaw in hot water bath to prevent yogurt from spoiling.)
- Carefully remove bag from water and transfer contents to a pan.
- Cook to internal temperature of 165ºF. Serve with chicken, seafood, meats or vegetables.
- Refrigerate unused portion and use within 10 days. Do not refreeze.
- Thaw in refrigerator or in cold water. Do not thaw in hot water to prevent yogurt from separating. Carefully remove bag from water and transfer contents to a pan. Cook to internal temperature of 165ºF. Serve with chicken, seafood, meats or vegetables.
- Alternate cooking directions: Remove frozen product from bag and place in a hotel pan, cover, and cook in either a steamer or conventional oven until internal temperature reaches 165ºF.
- Butter Chicken Recipe: Sauté 8 lbs. of boneless, skinless chicken pieces. Add 4 lbs. of sauce and cook until internal temperature reaches 165ºF.
Do not place bag in steamer. Failure to follow directions could result in injury and loss of product.
Use caution as product may be hot. Appliances vary. Adjust cooking times as needed.
*Product must be cooked thoroughly to 165º F for food safety and quality.