Vegan • Gluten Free
Case Pack: 3 – 3 lb. bags; 24 servings per case
Alu Chole is a very traditional and wholesome North Indian (Punjabi) dish made with potatoes (alu) and garbanzo beans (chole) in a spicy onion-tomato sauce. Some call it Chana Masala. Chana means garbanzo beans and masala means spicy gravy. All natural, no artificial ingredients or preservatives.
INGREDIENTS: Basmati Rice, Water, Canola Oil.
- Thaw Monsoon Kitchens (MK) Basmati Rice in the refrigerator.
- Place bag in a steamer pan and steam thawed rice for 15-20 minutes until fully heated.
Alternate Cooking Directions
- Place frozen Monsoon Kitchens (MK) Basmati Rice bag in a steamer pan and steam for 30-40 minutes until fully heated.
- Do not agitate bags to prevent rice from breaking down.
- Serve with Indian curries, soups, any chicken, seafood, meat, or vegetarian entrees.
Use caution as product may be hot. Appliances vary. Adjust cooking times as needed.
*Product must be cooked thoroughly to 165º F for food safety and quality.